Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

I just want to express my very gratitude to my lecturer and friends, who had enjoyed and lent me their ears during my presentation.

I was in fact shaking and nervous throughout my whole presentation!
But all of your applause had given me the strength.
I know I was so weak in speaking English. So sorry for that.
And I know I'm keep saying the wrong words... Arrgghhhh. Forgive me.

It's good, exciting and amazing to see you guys being so attracted to the knowledges.
It's actually, in fact, out of the chapter of nuclear physics, but I thought that it was important because all of these were actually clearing the doubts of chemistry that all of us encountered in previous chapters.


I was actually studying the quantum physics and particles physics for this presentation.
A few weeks had been spent, just to comprehend the basic concept of the energy levels, quantization, Heisenberg Uncertainty etc.  and to complete my so-called 'lecture notes' (in fact, its a 5-paged presentation points).

The day before the presentation, I was so nervous. I actually had tried to present on my own, but it's hard to pretend there are 'audiences'. And I thought this presentation would also turn out a failure or even a fiasco for my life just like my Form 3 Speaking Test.

I kept imagining the words, phrases even sentences that I'm going to split it out from my mouth such as 'You don't bluff me ar', 'Use a shorter wavelength lar'.............

I'm imitating Ms Soo and Ms Low, their ways of teaching could really catch people's attention.
Well, Mr Chan's method was too hard, because he's too calm and I'm feeling so perturbed, how can I use his method LOL?
My ambition could be an actor, as I'm now learning to be a student, in the mean time learning to be an educator. Wakakaka~

Anyway, I'm feeling glad and happy if you guys are sincere for the applause :P
Hope you guys enjoy the presentation.
I don't think I will be teaching for this A2-related syllabus.
Let the PROs do it please. 
 
Thousands of thanks.

No comments: