Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Say yes, say no.

Say hi to my new computer.

It might sound foolish but I must say that the best way to familiarise a computer is to use it to write. A lot. And it's the reason why I'm here I guess.

Not really.

I miss the time when I would fall asleep while busy pouring my heart out through literature - I like to take blogpost as a type of literature. I would crawl into my bedsheets in my chilly room. And when I had a bottleneck, I would bury my head into my pillow and random sentences flowed out endlessly... I realise it's a process of self-realisation; it's all about how I feel, what I did, what I wished I did.

Sometimes I feel pathetic, though most of the time I try to be whom I supposed to be - whom I should be at this position, this privileged position. 

I used to save my text messages through external services by the provide. They still sit in my email - in a folder called 'from 8 March onwards'. Stop second guessing. 8 March was no magical date or whatsoever. It's only the day I started used the services. And I looked back. I guess there's no shame about it, but it's something I tried stopping myself to do. But it was a real record of a real moment. Like a heritage from my teenage. Like a historical relic. An artefact. 

I guess only loser reminds himself that how he wins, especially not in a game.
But I'm no loser. At least I'm happy how I ended up. I may once believe in a friendship that focuses on longevity - like forever close friend circle. But that is silly. I guess it's best to let everything be everything. Not everyone needed advice needs an advice, nor help, nor unnecessary support, unless one asked for. 



On a side note, my first year has nearly come to an end. I have finals in two days' time.
I'm coping well I think. Can't believe it just ended.
And to think this year I met Tom Daley, Steve Jones... it's amazing.

Hey, I still can't believe I'm living in the busiest area of the busiest city in the world, even after a year. I'm puzzled, and astonished that how this fuses with my reality so well that I don't feel like I'm in another world. Have I mentioned that studying in UK was never a plan before A-levels? I guess I didn't even really know where I want to go with A-levels. Going to SMK was a surprise to both myself and my parents. Coming to London is another surprise that I just come to realisation.

Thank you world.

No comments: