Pages

Friday, April 19, 2019

Christianity in Malaysia has gone very wrong. I'm far from a Christian, but when it comes to a heated debate on religious topics, I can always see their defensiveness, almost a sense of superiority when Christians are offering their opinions.

Even those who claimed they are leaning towards Atheism, having grown up in a Church has set them up for the idea that if there is one true religion it will be Christianity. And that is pure arrogance. How do you know other religions didn't hold a similar degree of 'authenticity'? They love to claim they have 'validated history' but the validation is only done through their point of view. It is as silly as saying Chinese culture is the best (the most intelligent or imparted with the most wisdom), that is if a 'best culture' exists at all. The truth is you don't know, and you could never understand how comparatively good ancient Greek culture is if you did not see, experience, and live it.

My argument is simple: you simply DON'T KNOW. Most/some people think Americans tend to be ignorant and arrogant especially when they think AMeRiCA iS tHe BeSt COuntRy. WHY? Because they don't know, and they never would. period.

I can never fathom why Christians are so defensive about their religion. Some like to make comparisons between Christianity and other religions, which showed how insecure they are? No one asked for it??? It's easy to stumble upon websites that elaborated on points why Christianity is better, citing vague misleading information about other religions; you don't see it the other way round - you don't see Buddhism website attacks other religions. So what's the fuss about? What's so superior with your religion?

All I see on my friend is pure arrogance, ignorance, and worst - think he 'knows it all'. Of course, all the things he knew is mostly just bullshitting through language skills (I mean, trained in Church, you see) i.e. Bullshitting on 'philosophical matters' that cannot be objectively measured, compared, and concluded, as many 'intelligent Malaysians' tend to be. 

My recommendation is always to be humble and stay true - very true - to your facts (which includes asking yourself HOW TRUE your FACTS are). Or else, everything is just gonna be talk, talk, and talk. People might think you're smart, but I know and facts have shown, that all you do is 'intelligent discourse'. 
I don't do talk, I think and I do work. 

No comments: