Life stories. Opinions. Ideas. Inspirations. Aspiration. Soul. In all I can render myself.
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Thank You So Much Anonymous
I am back from a very minor accident. It happened when our car turned right and an car suddenly stopped at the middle of the road. Guess what? We crashed the backside of that car. My instinct told me that was done on purpose! What I worried was, we could be blocked by that car, and our back could be blocked by another car... and the story went on......
(Thousands of possibilities surged through my mind)
But no!
It didn't happen that way. (There's no car blocking us at our back as I glanced back to check) The driver, in fact a Malay, went down and my friend went down to 'discuss'. He demanded for RM100 for the damage of his ill, 'well-crashed' car. Well I see very subtle damage, almost nothing, so intact as the car was having a rubber bumper (is it called bumper?). Everything seemed so suspicious, but we were rendered hopeless because we were guilt-stricken in a sense of law. Besides, we don't argue well in BM.
Here comes the climax.
Then a myvi (JNB 3195) stopped by. A tall, hot man came down. (I swear the adjectives are NOT the climax) And ask us something, but I couldn't hear clearly. He instead talked to the guy. After some talking, things were still not solved, he asked us to shift our car to the road side. But our car engine were not 'startable' at that moment. I was so worried as our car stopped in the middle of the road without any lights. I was so dumb that my first idea was putting the light triangle thingy in front of it to let other cars notice. The man immediately asked us to press the double signal button. I was like 'oh damnnnn he's smart'.
After he talked to the Malay, the Malay was like feeling satisfied. I guess he gave money to the guy. Because I think I see him doing that! I apologized to the guy too as the man did, and the guy went away. He explained to us that bumping into backside of others' cars was wrong, and we were hard to argue more.
And shit! As we were so curious about how he make the guy go, we asked and he admitted he offered some coffee-money. He did give money to the guy, perhaps not the full amount, but we guessed it's half of the amount the guy demanded. We were so grateful and we wanted to give him back his money. However, he was very reluctant to take the money, saying that he had to go at the moment. I insisted the accident was not really his business or his problem, and he doesn't deserved to lose money due to helping others! But he with his helpfulness and friendliness, instead went into his car and asked us to be more careful next time.
What to do? We could only bid him goodbye.
(Was thinking to give him a thank-you treat)
We were so grateful to this kind man. Anyone who sees the car JNB 3195 please thank him on our behalf! I'll pray for his success in any thing. I guess this is all I can do to thank him.
I think people like this really make Muar a better place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment