Hi, I'm finally back from the SAT Reasoning test! As you can anticipate, I have been doing all those exercises from books for these few weeks. And that's why I kinda disappear from social medias. Alright, who cares? hahahahhh. I don't mind though.
Oh, SAT is a standardized test from the US. So if you're interested in getting admitted into a US university, you will need SAT scores. I guess I slightly prefer US universities to UK universities (and I don't know why). Generally the difference between UK universities and US universities is that UK universities normally have very nice names (Imperial, Bristol, Bath, King's, Queen Mary, Cambridge etc.) whereas for the US universities, only the Ivy League have nice names (Columbia, Princeton, Pennsylvania, Harvard, Yale etc.) *Laugh* I know name doesn't mean the quality, but it actually means a lot. I would deem it as essential as reputations of the universities.
I am doing A-levels which actually intend to warp me to UK universities. But I'm doing SAT at the same time either, hoping to be enrolled into Columbia (which is quite unlikely to happen), or at least into UCLA hopefully.
There are few people this years got the conditional offer to Cambridge (and to study medicine). Woww!
I'm sorry that I lost the flow on this post. I had done my SAT finally, but I'm still busily preoccupied with presentation and other thingy.
Ahhh second semester is so much more tiring than the first!
So I actually met this unknown guy in the library last year. He sat beside me and put his jacket on the other seat beside him. So my first impression be like: 'wtf, omg? you're serious?' I was studying my stuff for the semester exams which turned out damn hard. He was too. Then he picked up his phone, or phone his friends. He spoke kinda foreigner's English. So I actually observed him: he's so white until red with a half Chinese face, his hair is soft dark brown, his eyes are big and soulful..... and he's talking in the library.
saying something like 'they're not in the class' and 'do some business' or 'no business'. Well I thought he was a Monash students. I thought. D:
No comments:
Post a Comment