Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mumblings..

So I will be calling this guy Mr Library to ease the storytelling. Where am I now?


Oh ya so I really thought he study in Monash. He's a bit twink-ish though. Sometimes I noticed that he looked at my stack of books on the table.

He then went out. And came back with a cup of red Starbucks coffee(it's X'mas promotion coffee I guessed). It just caught my eye when he walked towards this direction and it was the first time I actually saw him. He too, was looking at me. In an introvert manner, I felt terrified. I instead compelled myself to study study study. But I was kinda preoccupied with something that I couldn't even focus.

So I stood up to go toilet. And came back. I actually just wanted to have a glance, but it just happened that we both looked at each others. 
WTF. 


I have NO IDEA where he come from. Surely, not Malaysian.

No comments: