Thank God it's still weekend
(I'm almost going to say FRIDAY! in this post, and then procrastination made me here).
Still, I was busy as hell after the SAT because we're having presentations. I've done mine on Thursday. Next, there'll be a test. ARGHHH...
Thank God Tuesday is Thaipusam!
So that day, someone PS me. (obviously I'm not completing the Mumblings story here)
I was asked if I were into 'chem fun'. I really would need some examples as it's hard for me to imagine how chemicals can be related to having sex. POPPERS or ICE etc, he said.
POPPERS, I heard that before. Or a well-known name as RUSH.
(Ahh SHIT, so my blog is turning into an adult site?)
Hahahhh I don't mind though. I'm turning 19 this year, I'm legal, remember?
Poppers are alkyl nitrites to be inhaled to enhance sexual pleasure. So how does it work? It actually increases the blood flow to head and you'll feel weird and headrushy. It makes you wanna get your orifices stuffed OR you would want to jam your appendages into someone's hole. Quote what they said 'They don’t make you horny, necessarily; they make you want to fuck.' It's like a drug, but its effect is very transitory.
I have no idea whether this stuff is legal or not (should be legal I guess).
I was actually very interested in this thingy.
But A-levels have preoccupied half of my life dude!
I know my friends are quite traditionally-minded (generally people around me are like that) so I'm not surprised to find that they would think that having sex is only OK with someone they truly love and so one night stand is definitely a 'NO'. But to me, I harbor a different opinion that as I'm not attached and so has no responsibilities to 'keep my first time' (as I imagine that they would say) for someone.
Am I too open on this topic OR is that this society too confined?
No comments:
Post a Comment